Premium first pressed Aged Shoyu infused with garlic. Combining both natural and traditional methods while ensuring a rich soy flavour layered with aromatic redolence.
- First in the market to have such a unique flavor and burst of umami.
- Using traditional methods, our first draw soy sauce is made using natural fermentation infused with wild garlic for 9 months in a fibred glass under the sun.
- An original and one of a kind gourmet soy sauce with simple ingredients of non GMO Canadian soy beans, wheat, wild garlic, salt and water.
- NO chemical, NO MSG added.
- Shoyu Bros is bottled in an easy to open dispensable recyclable plastic bottle (please recycle once finished).
- The flavor of Shoyu Bros is best described as full and rounded with strong earthy, mushroom, garlic scent.
- Suitable for most of your daily soy sauce uses for cooking, such as – dipping, marinating meats & seafood, as a sauce for your chicken rice or fried fish. Our crowd favorite is using with their soft boiled eggs, tofu, sashimi, cili padi, stir fried vegetables and many more.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- 500ml per bottle
- Expiry date – 1.5 years
- Does not require to be stored in a fridge.
- Looks great and feels great, also a perfect gift